Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Finally



Well I just want to start off with saying finally! Finally Michigan won a Big Ten game! They beat Penn State, and it was a win that was way past due. Michigan looks like they are playing for more than just the university. They seem like they are playing for the team itself. They have been under so much scrutiny lately with fans hating on Hoke and how they have been terrible this season. Hopefully this ignites a deep flame that will make them win every game for the rest of the season. I can only have high hopes right?! I plan on tailgating with my buddies that go to U of M for homecoming two weeks from now I believe.  It’s been a while since I set foot in Ann Arbor. I strongly suggest visiting there if you haven’t been there before. It’s very beautiful, and there is a bunch of history of U of M as well.
http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/148/files/2014/10/ncaa-football-penn-state-michigan-590x900.jpg
The lions came out very successful this week. Beating the Vikings. This was a big win in my book. The lions were missing to main impact players. Reggie Bush, and Calvin Johnson. With this win, this tells me that we can win as a team. We don’t need our best players to play in order for us to win. We have a deep great bench. This will give the Lions a lot of confidence going into the next game. Speaking of the next game. I am going to the Lions game against the Saints with my pops. I am so excited, I plan on betting 100 bucks with a guy I work with, that the Lions will beat the Saints.
Overall this week was awesome. I finished all my major papers, and killed my math test. The only thing that enraged me, my computer took a poop on me yesterday. So I had to get up super early to come to delta, just to do this blog. Also I’m trying to get this done, and try reading all the stories we were supposed to read over this weekend. I am not a procrastinator, my computer just died on me over the night. Explain to me how this could happen? It was working all fine the day before, now it won’t even turn on! I am broke like a joke, thus I probably will have to barrow someone’s laptop every time I have a paper to do. I am very happy about this and I can’t wait for the rest of the semester!

                http://vecto.rs/1024/vector-of-a-cartoon-business-man-with-a-fried-computer-coloring-page-outline-by-ron-leishman-15327.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment