Monday, October 6, 2014

No more Hoke!

Well this week seemed to be a sad week in Michigan. Michigan Wolverines lost to a new arrival in the Big Ten conference, Rutgers. I had to change the channel multiple times. It was making me sick. I thought i was wasting my beer, while watching Brady Hoke coach. I just want this season to be over with. The Lions unfortunately lost to the Buffalo Bills. I was working like usual, but i caught as much as i could. They seemed to be in the lead the majority of the game. The game was low scoring, but I figured our defense was strong enough to lead us into a win. I was wrong. We had opportunities, yet we blew them every time it seemed like. Our kicker did a horrible job, and after this game, Jason Hanson really might look at coming back. I think that we need to start looking at a better backup quarterback, one that may replace Stafford. He still has not improved his transitions. The tigers lost three in a row, thus they are done with the season losing to an impressive Baltimore O’s. I have no clue on the route the tigers are going to take on trading and drafting potential players.

This week was just an average week. I threw a party for my roommate, and none of my friends back home showed up. So I’m pretty upset at them. My ex seems to never get the picture of moving on, and I guess I am guilty of that as well. I finally got out of the house this week. My roommate and I went discing three times this week. We went to a course that we never have been to before. Midland has a beautiful disc course. It was right on the riverside. The scene was beautiful, and the trails were fun while walking in the woods. I of course one, and I am pretty sure my roommate and I are going to gamble and hustle kids next summer. We are going to play scramble for a 5 bucks per player.  I plan on staying away from work this week. The place is like a high school reunion every time you walk in to work. I can’t stand it, and I always catch myself saying how bad I want to just quit and tell everyone off in the whole restaurant. Go big or go home right?!

1 comment:

  1. Since he got here, Hoke's season records have gotten worse each year. Lots of people are saying that there's no leadership on the team as well, which should raise some questions as to how he's relating to his players. It's starting to become clear to me: Hoke isn't a head coach!

    ReplyDelete