Monday, September 22, 2014

surprises


Well, I guess I’ll start off with saying I probably won't be talking about Michigan football for the rest of the season. I gave up on them this week, they lost to Utah and I lost hope in a winning season this year. Unless they make some changes I will start actually doing something productive on my Saturday.
            The lions kicked some cheese heads this week! I really haven’t witnessed the Lions beating the Packers, thus I felt like a million bucks Sunday! I didn't get to see the majority of the second half. I had to work my booty off at work, but I still got to see my favorite player “as of right now” run over Green Bay Packers defense! Reggie Bush was my main motivator growing up playing football. He played his position perfect and I wanted to mimic him as much as I could so I could make it in college. Reggie is a big time boss and he showed it this week against the Packers. Overall Go Lions!
This week was enriched with many surprises. My dog made me clean my whole entire room basically. I woke up around 11 in the morning. Bear “my dog” was cuddled up near my feet. I got up and bear hugged him, not too tight of course. He loves it so much he starts snoring, but this time he jumped out of bed and peed right in front of me!  So I had to smack it booty of course to make him stop!  He then jumped up in my bed and peed again! So I smacked his booty again! He ran near the stairs and peed again! So I chased him downstairs, until he got to the door, and I told my roommate and as soon as I did he peed again! Right next to the door! I was livid! I yelled at him and sprayed him with a water bottle when he walked outside. I just didn’t get it but I am not the guy who just ponders over things, I had to clean his piss! Especially on my bed! I rushed to Wally World to get stain and odor remover. It took me a while to finally get to a cash register of course. I finally got home and put Bear in his kennel for time out. I spent all day cleaning my house, and laundry due to my young adopted son of a pup! I love him to death, but oh do I want to kill him sometimes! I have learned patients more than anything by adopting this dog.

3 comments:

  1. I was pretty happy myself with Reggie running the ball this week, saw a lot of improvement as he actually moved the ball north and south on the ground against the Packers. I know he's a smaller guy who's main job is to hit holes, but seeing him hit a gap in the line and actually bust one for more than a couple yards, made my sunday pretty fantastic as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, the Lions did awesome this week! I have Reggie Bush on my fansty football team and he put up some good points.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually do want the Lions to win, but not against Green Bay. They are my favorite team. So I had mixed feelings on the Lion's win. I am glad they are playing so well so far this year! That story at the end about your dog was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete