Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I'm super pooped

alright well this week was pretty hectic. I really didn't have any time to do anything besides work and do homework. I watched some football, but not as much as i would of liked. I know that Michigan is going down the drenches. I just am going to forget them this season. I did an all nighter yesterday just to finish a experiment, and i didn't even have time to study for the exam. I am basically running on fums right now. I just want to sleep in for once. Sleeping sounds like heaven right now. A solid eight hours would suffice. lately i'm averaging around three hours of sleep. I really am just trying to figure out what i want to even write down for this blog. To be honest i really wish i knew someone right now that could do this for money. I'm guilty for paying people to do my work, but hey money makes the world go around. I thankfully have money, but unfortunately all of my friends are just as lazy or as busy as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment